Thursday, February 28, 2008

Director of Knowledge Management opportunity

For those interested, I am looking to bring in a right hand person to do "km stuff" :) Major initiatives this year include a MOSS rollout, Recommind installation, Interwoven/MCC deployment and a few other things I could tell you, but then I'd have to.. well you know how that goes. [UPDATE] A couple of points to address now, based on some of the questions I've gotten:
  • Although I'm based in LA, the preference is to have someone based in either Chicago, NY, DC, PHL, or PIT.
  • If you don't live in one of the cities where we have an office and are interested in the position, working from home or telecomuting aren't options. You'd need to be prepared to relocate.
  • If you're interested in the job, please e-mail your resume using the info below, don't email me directly as our HR folks have asked that everything go through them for tracking/reporting, etc. If you want me to know that you've applied, just cc me on the email.
  • The rollout of IWOV has already begun and both Recommind and MOSS are approved and FUNDED projects.
  • The is a Director level position and the compensation will be as such.

Here's a link to the job description, if you're interested e-mail your resume to jobs@reedsmith.com.

Cheers!

Tom

No comments: